Support the Haiti Disaster Relief Effort

Monday, January 21, 2008

2008 my year of transformations


This year started out with a bang!


I'm now officially a grad student working on my MBA part time studying Acquisitions, so I can one have a career in negotiating hostile takeovers in new york or L.A. , I'm converting my alter from a western theatrical alter into a more aesthetic chamber for the magick of the Shinto, bonpo, necromantic, babalonian, and Sumerian. I feel this year will have changes, as I write here; maybe it was the feast to Artemis, and eating the venison connecting to old ones. I feel Zast is looking after me. My shadow is becoming more potent and apparent. Am I being groomed for something soon? I feel my work is a long term operation that parallels the operations of Babalon in previous centuries that have caused a change in this consciousness. I am a trailblazer and rebel.



"a prophet is one who returns with wisdom, a fallen prophet returns with warnings from wisdom." Heretic X

No comments: